New Flush Smoke Alarm Contractor Offer
For the LIFESAVER SILHOUETTE LIF5800ACF Smoke Alarm
Get a $30 Cash Back for every 6 LIF5800ACF smoke alarms purchased.
To claim your cash back, simply fill out the form below, upload a proof of purchase and we will be in touch to give you $30 back for every 6 LIF5800ACF smoke alarms you’ve purchased.
See terms and conditions below.
Promotion period valid from 1st November 2019 to 28th February 2020.[ninja_forms_display_form id=”21″]
Terms and Conditions
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Participants must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition.
- The offer period commences 1/11/2019 and finishes on 28/2/2020. Claims must be submitted by 31/3/2020 to be eligible for this cash back offer.
- To claim this offer, entrants must purchase a minimum of 6 LIF5800ACF flush design smoke alarms on one transaction from a licensed electrical wholesaler outlet and complete the online entry form including their full name, company name, address and contact telephone number and a softcopy of their receipt. PSA Products (the Promoter) may vary the items on promotion at its discretion.
- Entrants may claim the offer more than once if they can provide a subsequent and/or different purchase receipt to their first entry. Entrants may not use the same purchase receipt for the first and second competition periods. One purchase receipt is considered one claim.
- The cashback offer is $30 for every 6 LIF5800ACF purchased on one transaction.
- The claimant will be notified by phone or email to arrange the cashback.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected registrations. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claim, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of an entrant.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- Entrants details will be retained for our database and used for marketing purposes only. Details will remain confidential at all times.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to feature photographs, names and locations in future promotions by all participating companies.
- The Promoter is PSA Products Pty Ltd of 17 Millicent St, Burwood VIC 3125 (ABN 99076468703).