For more than 25 years, Australians have depended on the LIFESAVER smoke alarm range to safeguard their homes and families.
Statistics reveal that almost half of the fatal housefires Victorian firefighters have responded to in the last 10 years, have started in livingrooms or bedrooms. With so many people working from home due to COVID-19, it is critical to do everything possible to mitigate that risk. When it comes to safeguarding the lives of those you love most, it pays to ensure your home is always fire-safe.
A household name, PSA’s LIFESAVER brand is trusted by industry professionals and homeowners alike for their constant product innovation and the highest quality in fire-prevention technology. Our full range of alarms suit any environment or installation requirement, from mains powered or battery units, interconnectable or stand-alone, and wired or wireless capabilities. In addition, our Australian designed LIFESAVER series also includes carbon monoxide alarms and heat alarms, so our customers are guaranteed complete peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are always protected.
Key features of LIFESAVER smoke alarms
- An alarm to suit any environment or installation requirement.
- Designed in Australia to suit Australian conditions.
- Fast acting, state-of-the-art detection technology.
- Compliance to latest Australian Standards (AS 3786:2014).
- Guaranteed peace of mind for home owners & occupants.
Introducing the LIFESAVER range
The renowned LIFESAVER range comes in a choice of 10 different devices to suit customers with unique needs.
- LIF5800ACF: A flush design mains-powered photoelectric smoke alarm with a 10-year lithium backup battery
- LIF5800/2: A 240V mains powered photoelectric smoke alarm with a 9VDC backup battery
- LIF5800RL/2: A 240V mains powered photoelectric smoke alarm with rechargeable battery
- LIF10YPEW: A wireless interlink smoke alarm powered by a non-removable 10-year lithium battery
- LIFPE10: A discreet mini smoke alarm with a non-replaceable 10-year lithium battery
- LIFPE9M: A low profile smoke alarm powered by a 9VDC alkaline battery
- LIFHA240: A 240V mains powered heat alarm with a 9V backup battery
- LIF707R: A cigarette and cigar smoke detection alarm powered by a 9VDC removable battery
- LIFCO240: A mains-powered carbon monoxide alarm
- LIFCO9D: A battery-powered carbon monoxide alarm
Most LIFESAVER alarms are compatible with other products of the same range, and you can interconnect many of them with up to 24 units—perfect for creating a comprehensive fire safety solution for a large building or area. Warranties vary from 2 years for the smaller alarms up to 10 years for PSA’s flagship products, such as the LIF10YPEW.
Contact us for more information
Proudly Australian owned, PSA has developed a strong reputation for producing trusted and reliable fire safety systems while offering in-depth support services to customers. We are a specialist provider of smoke alarm products and solution, backed by over 100 years of history in design, performance and proven quality.
Unsure which of these fire safety solutions would be best for your home or office? Then get in touch with the professional sales team at PSA, who will explain the benefits of each product in detail. PSA takes pride in delivering great customer service through unrivalled expertise and a team of specialist technicians who are available to assist with product and installation advice of the highest quality. A representative can guide you through factors such as the power source, the battery life, the size of the system, and the installation process to help you select the best possible alarm for your budget and operational needs.
Give your family the protection they deserve by opting for a total fire safety solution from PSA—the LIFESAVER range. Please get in touch with the friendly and knowledgeable team at PSA Products today.