- 16 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 port; 1 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 port; 1 100/1000Base-X SFP port.
- Ports 1-16: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports; maximum power output of each PoE port: 30 W; maximum power output of the switch: 135 W.
- 13-inch desktop size, 1U height, rack mountable.
- Hardware DIP switch for ion among the CCTV, Standard, VLAN, and Extend modes.
- The Extend mode features 1-8 port transmission distance of up to 250m at 10 Mbps.
- Hardware DIP switch to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend against DHCP spoofing.
Lightning Protection 6kV
The ports and embedded power can provide lightning protection of up to 6kV. It also provides PSE shortcircuiting protection, PoE overloading, power over temperature, over voltage and surge current protection.
135 W PoE power supply：
Ports 1-16 comply with the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standards. The entire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 135 W, whereas each port offers a maximum PoE power output of 30 W. The ports can be used to supply power to and exchange data with APs and IP cameras.
CCTV、Standard, VLAN and Extend Operation Modes Offered
CCTV:1-8 ports support QoS，If multiple IP cameras are connected to the switch, you are recommended to enable this mode and connect the G1 or SFP1 port of this switch to the upstream device to which the monitoring computer connects. This ensures smoother monitoring video playback.
Standard: the switch functions as a common unmanaged switch and all the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
VLAN: In this mode,1-16 portsof the switch cannot communicate with each other, but can communicate with the G1 and SFP1 ports.Solid DIP switch to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing.
Extend: In this mode, the data rate of 1-8 port of the switch is limited to 10 Mbps, whereas the maximum transmission distance of the port is increased to 250 meters. All the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.