- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- Store & forward, share memory, non-blocking architecture
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Provide 16 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports with 16-port PoE
- Ports 1-16: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- Supports full-deplux 802.3x flow control and half-duplux backpressure flow control
- Supports 8K MAC address list, MAC address learning and auto-ageing
- Supports port Inductive Lightning Protection up to 6KV
- Fanless design
- maximum power output of the switch: 135W
- Hardware DIP switch for selection among the Standard, CCTV, VLAN, and Isolation modes.
Stable connection for 7*24
16*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, up to 2000 Mbps of full duplex transmission rate, line-speed forwarding by all ports, and large cache capacity ensure the timely transfer of large files and stable streaming video. Stay connected for 7*24.
135W PoE power supply
Ports 1-16 comply with the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standards. The entire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 135W, whereas each ports offers a maximum PoE power output of 30W. The ports can be used to supply power to and exchange data with APs and IP cameras.
Excellent Lightning-Proof design
Integrated professional lightning-proof circuit which supports port and power supply lightning-proof (common mode protection 6KV). Effectively reduce the damage to the network system caused by the thundery weather.
4 Network operation modes offered
Hardware DIP switch for selection among the Standard, CCTV, VLAN, and Isolation modes. Hardware DIP switch to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend against DHCP spoofing.