- 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 2 100/1000Base-X SFP combos.
- 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports support PoE power supply. The total power output is up to 370W and the maximum output of a single port is 40W.
- Powerful port management functions, including port mirroring, speed limit, trunk, etc.
- Supports IEEE 802.3Q Tag VLAN.
- Supports Web, SNMP management and network diagnostics maintenance methods.
24-Port 100M+2-Port Gigabit TP/SFP Combo Web Smart PoE Switch
S3300-26-PWR-M is a 24-Port 10/100Mbps +2-Port Gigabit TP/SFP Combo Web Smart PoE Switch developed by IP-COM. It provides 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports, 2 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports and 2 1000Base-X SFP combos.Ports 1-24 support IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30W) powering. The whole PoE output is 370W. By using Cat 5 twisted pair, the device can provide data and power for APs, IP cameras, IP phones, and other PoE devices. Moreover, by using Cat 5e Ethernet and enabling extend mode, the transmission distance of data and power can be as long as 250 meters. In addition, it supports QVLAN, link aggregation, QoS, MAC binding, etc, which saves the cost, time and energy of network deployment to a great extent.