- Photoelectric sensing technology
- 240VAC with sealed rechargeable lithium back-up battery designed to last for 10 years
- Never need to change the battery for the life of the smoke alarm
- Quick-Slide base compatible with Series 1 models
- Increased resilience to electrical interferences
- First to alarm memory feature
- Low battery warning delay – silence low battery beeping for 8 hours, giving you time to change the smoke alarm
- Smoke chamber monitoring
- Up to 24 units can be interconnected together
- Compatible with the LIFWMB wireless interlink base
- Insect screen over smoke sensing chamber to reduce nuisance alarms
- Australian design & patented
- Approved to AS3786:2014 & SAI listed
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician
TEST MODE: Pressing and holding the TEST button will test the smoke alarm electronics and sounder. Releasing the TEST button the smoke alarm will enter hush mode.
LOW BATTERY CONDITION: The smoke alarm will beep every 40 seconds and the red LED will flash every 5 minutes when a low battery voltage is detected. Pressing the HUSH button during a low battery warning will silence the low battery beeping for up to 8 hours. This is called LOW BATTERY HUSH.
SMOKE ALARM MEMORY: The red LED will flash 3 times every 40 seconds on the unit that has activated. Pressing the TEST button will emit short beeping before resetting.
CHAMBER FAULT MODE: The smoke alarm continuously monitors the condition of its smoke detection chamber. Smoke alarm will beep 3 times every 40 seconds if it requires maintenance and cleaning.