- 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 port
- Ports 1-4: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- maximum power output of each PoE port: 30 W; maximum power output of the switch: 58 W
- Desktop size,Power Adapter Output 63W
- Support One-Key VLAN, Port 1-4 will be isolated respectively but can communicate with the 5 port
Lightning Protection 6KV：
The ports and embedded power can provide lightning protection of up to 6kV. It also provides PSE shortcircuiting protection, PoE overloading, power over temperature, over voltage and surge current protection.
58W PoE power supply：
Ports 1-4 comply with the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standards. The entire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 58W, whereas each port offers a maximum PoE power output of 30 W. The ports can be used to supply power to and exchange data with APs and IP cameras.
If “vlan mode” is enabled, Port 1-4 will be isolated respectively but can communicate with the 5 port. Hardware DIP switch to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend against DHCP spoofing.