The enhanced Lifesaver 6800 model features state-of-the art detection technology and design improvements for optimal performance and increased resilience to false alarms.
The Lifesaver Advance range is the latest innovation in smoke alarms and provides a solution to Australia’s varied and severe conditions.
In addition to using the latest photoelectric sensing technology, the Lifesaver LIF6800 features advanced sensor intelligence to provide improved performance and a reduction in false alarms.
- New design advance photoelectric sensing technology and intelligence to reduce sensitive activations
- Anti-static sensor to repel dust particles
- Easy maintenance and installation with the QUICK SLIDE base
- Increased resilience to electrical interferences and dirty power
- Chamber monitoring feature and first to alarm memory
- Mains powered with 9V battery back up
- Surface mount smoke alarm
- Switch-mode power supply uses less power and safer operation.
- Compatible with 5000, 5800 & 6000 series baseplate
- Stand alone or can be interconnected with up to 24 units
- Wireless interlinking capability when used with LIF6000WB (wireless RF interlink baseplate)
- Remote test/hush functionality with the LIF6000THL (wireless smoke alarm controller)
- Bug screen over sensor chamber
- Low battery hush feature
- Single button operation
- 5-year warranty
- ActivFire Certified, Approved to AS3786:2014
- SAI Global Certified