The PSA Lifesaver 6000 model is a mains powered, 9V battery backed smoke alarm. The alarm uses photoelectric technology and is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling or wall. It can be used as a single stand alone unit, or can be interconnected with up to 24 units.
When used with the LIF6000WB (wireless RF interlink baseplate), the alarm offers wireless interlinking capabilities as well as remote test/hush functionality with LIF6000THL (wireless smoke alarm controller)
- Easy installation & maintenance with QUICK SLIDE base.
- Mains powered, surface mount smoke alarm
- 240V AC with 9V battery backup (Duracell battery supplied)
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Robust design for optimum performance and resilience
- Bug screen protector over sensor chamber
- Low battery hush feature
- Single button operation
- 5 year warranty
- ActivFire Certified, Approved to AS3786:2014