The PSA LIFESAVER 6000WB is a smoke alarm baseplate with an in-built RF interlink module. The 6000WB, when paired with the LIF6000THL wireless smoke alarm controller, can remotely test and hush LIF6000 and LIF6000RL model smoke alarms.
When a LifeSaver 6000-series mains powered smoke alarm is installed onto it, it can wirelessly interlink with other 6000-series smoke alarms also mounted onto 6000WB bases. Thus when its smoke alarm sounds, the 6000WB will cause other smoke alarms in the same RF interlinked network to also go into alarm.
The PSA LIFESAVER 6000WB RF interlink protocol is compatible with the PSA LIFESAVER LIF6000DCW wireless 10-year lithium battery (non-replaceable) smoke alarm.
- RF baseplate to interlink LIFESAVER 6000 series smoke alarms wirelessly
- When a smoke alarm triggers, it activates other smoke alarms wirelessly in the network
- Wirelessly interlink up to 24 units
- Combine with 6000THL controller to remotely test and hush LIF6000 and LIF6000RL model smoke alarms
- Continuous operation in the event of power outage
- Fully monitored and supervised wireless network
- Interconnect smoke alarms from different circuits
- Compatible with LIF6000DCW 10 year wireless lithium battery smoke alarm
- 5 year warranty
- ActivFire Certified, Approved to AS/NZS4268:2017, AS/NZS60950.1:2015