The PSA Lifesaver 6000THL smoke alarm controller allows compatible Lifesaver 6000 series smoke alarms to be conveniently tested, hushed and located, as well as offering a memory feature and status indication.
The 6000THL controller is wireless, and provides home owners with a more convenient method to identify which smoke alarm has activated, easily silence alarms and also promote regular testing of smoke alarms.
The 6000THL can control the Lifesaver 6000DCW wireless 10-year smoke alarms, and is also capable of controlling LIF6000 & LIF6000RL model smoke alarms when the units are mounted on LIF6000WB wireless bases.
6000THL remote control can be portable, used with mounted holding bracket, or unit can be fixed to wall.
- Wireless controller for 6000 series smoke alarms
- Powered by 10 year lithium battery (non-replaceable)
- Single button operation
- Remotely Test, Hush & Locate smoke alarms
- Locate initiating smoke alarm during an alarm event
- Memory feature to identify an activated smoke alarm
- Fault indicator if a fault is detected
- Portable or fixed mounting options